Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On the road again

WOO HOO!! I'm on the road again heading toward my goal of a 13.1 mile race. The thought seems so crazy at this point, but I am unusually calm and so pumped up about the challenge. I am going through some kind of transformation right now. I feel God working in my life in so many ways, at work, physically, in our church. It is truly an awesome place to be right now. Everything seems in alignment, pardon my pun. This morning's run was so beautiful. It is a blessing to hear God's birds serenading me through the drumlike pounding of my feet and to witness the colors of the Creator's pallette painted across the sky. What beauty. Can't wait for tomorrow.

My daughter has her first baseball practice tonight and I can't wait to see how she does. Until later-

No comments: